Saturday, July 31, 2004

I Always Knew I Hated Uranus

I went to an astrologer yesterday. I thought it would be an interesting endeaver before taking off for the far side of the world. She also determined my Jungian archetypes. Most people have 5 archetypes; I have 7. The archetypes themselves didn't really surprise me. I'm a mystic, an artist priestess, a warrior, a teacher and a nourishing mother. Ironically, my shadow-self is a combination of wisewoman healer and dark mother. So, I'm a nourishing mother and a dark mother. The way I figure it, I must have Munchausen by Proxy.

I have something called a Grand Square in my chart. I was told that they are rare and that they present "a tremendous opportunity for growth" which is, of course, a euphamism for "problem." She knew immediately that the last couple of years of my life have been turbulent. She explained that Uranus is on Virgo and is squaring Jupiter. Pluto is on my Midheaven and will square my Dark Moon this winter. I asked her when things would settle down for me, and she said meekly, "Well, Pluto moves very slowly. It should stop impacting you so strongly 2 years from Christmas time." TWO YEARS FROM CHRISTMAS! As if that weren't enough, she gently added, "You might want to watch your health."

I asked her if she had any good news for me. I reminded her at this pointed that I was paying for the reading. Her good news was, "Pluto and Uranus will only be in these positions once in your life." Well, at least I have that to hold onto.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home