Thursday, July 22, 2004

I've lost all the old ways. I'm looking for new ways

Hello all.  This is my blog.  I got the idea from my boyfriend, who in turn had gotten the idea from someone else.  It's like a communicable disease -- no wait, a communicatable disease.  At any rate, I'll be writing periodic updates about how my life is going.  I'm sure I'll be including plenty of annecdotes, opinions and such.  It seems that almost every aspect of my life has changed over the past several months.   So, as the Buffett song goes, "I've lost all the old ways.  I'm looking for new ways.  Putting it all on the line." 

I'm going to Taiwan.  My flight leaves around 10 PM on August, 19th.   I will have a couple weeks of training, then it's off to Longtan, Taiwan.  I had hoped to be teaching preschoolers as well as school aged children, but I was informed today that the preschool program will not be immediately available to me.  I'm looking forward to my trip anyway.

Please respond when you have something to say.  Otherwise, it's just me talking to myself.   I am frequently facinated by what I say.  It's often followed quickly with, "I can't believe I just said that!" but, I want to know what you have to say as well. 


2 Comments:

At August 25, 2004 at 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi glad all is going okay stay dry okay!just trying this to see if you get this.
Aunt Lois

 
At August 25, 2004 at 4:57 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

Hi. I saw that someone came to my blog, "Journey Inside My Mind", via your blog. Nice to see that you're up and running.

Take care, feel free to keep in touch, and blog on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home